"What Camp: Part 1" is the very first episode of Object Connects, released on January 1, 2018. This is also the first part of the first episode, spitting it into two parts. Part 1 will be primarily focusing on introducing the viewers to the contestants, establishing their personality, and creating interaction towards one other. Giving each of the characters their backstory as well as their goals.
|TheRainbowRhombus TRR||Crane Flower|
|Object Show Fan||Slimey|
- Yogurt Cup appears in this episode but he didn't speak.
- Alarm Clock, Glassy Diamond, Jar, Frozen Yogurt, Heely, Lantern (PlanetBucket22 version), Propeller Hat, and Sugar Cookie appear in the show but they didn't speak.
The episode begins with the view of a city where citizens are living in their normal life. In the middle of the city is a train station where the plot of this episode takes place. The screen fades to black and cuts to one of the railways where Sundae's sitting on a bench and writing a paper to her aunt (or Nana she likes to call her). However, Sundae has some trouble writing something to her Nana which causes her to stressed out and rips all of her papers into pieces. Then, someone offscreen responds to Sundae that she's littering on his feet. It turns out that someone who talks to her is Quince. Sundae begins to ask a question to Quince that what's a millionaire like him doing here in the train station, but he begins to ask a question to her the same questions. After that, it cut to Walky Talky's grabbing Circle. Slimey walks (or slithers) at the same railway everyone is at and convened Walky Talky to let Circle go. While that happening,
|"Argh. STUPID WRITER'S BLOCK! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST, LET ME WRITE TO MY NANA!!! IF ONLY I STUDY!?!?!"||This article is a stub. You can help this wiki by expanding it.|
Reason For Spitting The First Episode Into Two Parts
According to PlanetBucket22, the episode "What Camp" wasn't supposed to be split into two parts, indicating that it should've been a single part episode. However, as Bucket wrote a script for the first episode, he began to realize that the script is too long to make, feared that this episode will be a 40+ minutes video. In order to keep the video shorter (make the episode in 40 minutes or fewer), he decides to spit the episode into two parts and primarily focusing on the first half.
- Before Circle tells everyone that the other contestants to eat the food based ones, there was a deleted scene where Toothbrush says, "Ugh, talking about food makes my insides vibrate" and when the other contestants were shocked about what he says, he responds, "I'm a mechanical toothbrush! Isn't that normal to you?!?" These lines are scrapped because of how inappropriate it sounds.
- The Sneezy Oranges was supposed to be called "The Sneezy Grapefruits" but it later changed because people who watched this video will comment and type that the grapefruit on the icon looks like an orange due to the color."
- This is the only 40+ minute episode.
- Sundae was the first contestant to be introduced and speaked in the show while Cotton Candy was the last contestant to do so.
- No one dies in this episode.
- It's revealed that Key Chain can get up while being in a coma.
- On very rare occasions, Jack copies everyone act and personality.
- Thing owns two books, but one of the books got destroyed.
- CappuccinoCafe wasn't able to voice as Candle for on time so she was replaced by PlanetBucket22 for this episode.
- Although CappuccinoCafe didn't voice as Candle, she will still voice as her for the rest of the episode.
- Stampy was upsetting because no one before she joins the show invited her to the party is a reference to her old personality in the scrapped object show project, "Win For The Secret Prizes" where she was created and portrayed as a party girl.
- When Key Chain got knocked out after he tries to save Bocce Ball, you can hear the Donkey Kong: Game Over Theme.
- The book Candle holds and later throws as Toothbrush is the same book as the Bill Cipher Book from Object Crossovers!
- The jump Yogurt Cup makes made a Super Mario Bros jumping sound.
- When Stampy was complaining about Object Connects will be similar to other object shows, a poster of Battle For Dream Island and Inanimate Insanity II appear.
- When Circle opened his treasure chest, you can barely hear a Legend Of Zelda Opening The Treasure Theme.
- Sundae calls Thing "Hobbit." This is a reference to The Lord Of The Rings.
- Where Cassette Tape complaing about the team, a thumbnail of Battle For B.F.D.I. 1 and Object Lockdown episode 1: Object Lockdown - Episode 1: "Volcanic Excitement" appear.