Keep An Eye" is the 6th episode of Object Connects. It was released on September 5th, 2019. In this challenge, the remaining contestants are playing each other in the game called volleyball.
|Object Show Fan||Slimey|
Yogurt Cup appears in this episode but he didn't speak.
- Eraser from BFB appeaes.
See this page instead.
1. Quince got killed by the volleyball when Yogurt Cup slam dunks it.
2. Toothbrush got killed by Journal with a volleyball.
Reason Why People Voted For This ContestantEdit
- Quince's Reason: He believes that his alliance had lost the challenge because of Crane Flower. He thinked that is her fault for not catching the ball.
- Circle's Reason: He doesn't like Quince, so he eliminated him.
- Everybody Else's Reason: Quince was not only being rude to everyone but he's a sole reason why his alliance loses the challenge. His nonsensical behavior causes The Smelly Peaches to win. He's also made his team loses and almost putting up for elimination in the past.
- This is first episode that created by Flash aka Adobe Animate.
- This is the first episode to be released as a YouTube Premiere video.
- This will be the only episode to be released in 2019.
- Each character receives a new design since Object Connects has moved to Flash.
- The eliminated contestants have also received a new design as seen in the intro.
- This is the last episode where both PlanetBucket22 voices Cotton Candy and MasterOfPyro voices Circle since both voice actors will later switch their roles for future episodes.
- The episode is taking place at the beach.
- This is the second time where the challenge is taking place at the beach, the first being What Camp: Part 2.
- This episode was originally going to be released on May 6, 2019 but it was later delayed to September 5, 2019.
- This will be the second time where an episode got delayed, the first being Make A Shot.
- A random character, Heely, appears in this episode, making her third appearance.
- Unlike before, she appears twice in this episode (three times if she appears in the intro).
- In this episode onwards, Avocado’s voice has been altered in response to the criticism about his “ear-piercing” voice.
- Both Jocelyn Piacitelli and Machine return to voice their characters in this episode, Bocce Ball and Sundae respectively.
- This episode reveals Circle can remove his shade from himself.
- This is the third time where the cabins from What Camp: Part 2 and Attack Of The Reversal Tomatoes appear in the episode.
- This is the first time Lantern didn't sabotage the other contestants.
- When the volleyball hits Quince and kills him, he lost one eye from the impact while keeping another eye. This is a reference to the title of the episode.
- This is the second time that The Smelly Peaches placed first in the challenge.
- This is also their first time to win the challenge without being tied with another team.
- The three teams who have been up for this elimination; The Sleepy Strawberries, The Happy Berries, and The Punchy Mangoes, have been up for elimination multiple times already, more than any other teams out there.
- This is The Happy Berries and The Punchy Mangoes’ third time being here while this is The Sleepy Strawberries’ fourth time.
- One of Toothbrush’s lines, "I'm sorry. I don't speak Bucket, your English is very messy today." is a reference to how Bucket makes typos.
- Music (possibly Swamp) from Shrek 2(the video game) can be heard, but slowed down, making this the second episode to use slowed-down video game music. The first is Attack Of The Reversal Tomatoes, where Ghostly Galaxy (from Super Mario Galaxy) plays, but slowed down.
- The Paper asset from Inanimate Insanity can be seen where Sundae is writing it down with a pencil.
- Eraser from BFB appears in the episode.
- The knock back from Super Smash Bros Ultimate can be seen where Journal kicks the beach ball.
- When Jack said, "Now you're playing with power, volleyball power!" is a reference to Nintendo using the slogan, "Now you're playing with super power!" back in the 90's.
- When Jack said, "You know the rules and so do I" is a reference to one of Rick Astley’s songs, Never Gonna Give You Up, better known as Rickroll.
- When Bocce Ball said, "I'm highly offended" is a reference to Nick-Le from Inanimate Insanity saying 'I'm highly offended".
|Season 1 Episodes|
|What Camp: Part 1 • What Camp: Part 2 • Make A Shot • Birthday Dash • Attack Of The Reversal Tomatoes • Keep An Eye• Hide And Go Deep • Episode 8|